Electric Mat Remover user guide
Congratulations on your purchase of the Electric Mat Remover Tool!
Thank you for logging in to our interactive user guide. Before you use your Mat Remover, please review this guide.
1. Be careful! The blades are sharp, this is not a toy.
2. Use on cats and dogs only.
3. Children should not be permitted to use the Mat Remover.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
5. Never use this appliance with a damaged or broken comb.
6. During use, do not place or leave the appliance where it is expected to be subject to damage by an animal or exposed to weather.
7. Do not touch blades or moving parts.
8. Do not disassemble and remove the blade cover.
9. Do not remove animal fur from the blade by hand.
1. Remove the battery compartment cover by pulling it down and off.
Note: It may require additional force to remove the battery compartment cover.
2. Insert four "AAA" batteries (not included) into the compartment in the polarity direction shown.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
If the motor won't run when you press the on the button, Please check that the batteries are fresh and installed properly.
If the motor stops working, the comb probably needs cleaning. Just remove the fur from the comb and from the blade. Also, check the batteries.
Remember not to remove several knots or large areas all at one time. This will avoid frustration and pain for your pet.
Get your pet used to the noise by pressing the on button a few times before you start combing, then prepare to remove any tangles without pressing the on button. Always comb in the direction of the fur.
When you find a knot, simply back off a little, press the on the button, and move the comb towards the knot slowly allowing it to cut. Avoid pulling. If it is a big knot, separate it and get rid of it a little at a time. The blades will occasionally get bogged down with fur, be sure to brush it off often during use.